Transcend UW is a student organization focused on providing invaluable resources and opportunities to students on campus who are interested in creating their own ventures. We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our team and help us inspire start-up ideas that can change the world.
What Do We Do?
- As members of Transcend UW, we have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and initiatives that aim to support student entrepreneurs on campus. We are part of a dynamic team that values collaboration, creativity, and innovation. Our responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the planning and execution of events and workshops
- Conducting market research to identify new opportunities for student entrepreneurs
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders on campus and in the community
Join us in Our Mission
- We are looking for people who are passionate about entrepreneurship and innovation. Everyone from any major, degree level, or occupation are encouraged to join us at Transcend UW.
Transcend UW History
TRANSCEND UW IS FOUNDED
Transcend UW was founded in 2010 with the goal of fostering a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship on campus. Our first event was a small workshop on idea generation, and since then we have grown to become one of the largest and most active student organizations on campus.
FIRST ANNUAL STARTUP CHALLENGE
In 2013, Transcend UW hosted its first annual startup challenge, which brought together students from a variety of disciplines to pitch their ideas and compete for funding. The event was a huge success and has since become an annual tradition.